- Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan - A Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan is available for qualifying employees on pregnancy/adoption/parental leaves
- Group-life Insurance - There is a 100% company-paid compulsory group-life insurance benefit as well as employee-paid optional life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - 100% company-paid voluntary and confidential EAP counselling and information service
- Paid Vacation and Float Days and Statutory Holidays - Generous paid vacation and float days, depending on years of service. This is in addition to statutory holidays.
- Other Leaves - Other leaves, including paid bereavement leaves and unpaid leaves of absence are available
- Workplace Flexibility - Many part-time and casual positions are available to accommodate various work schedules. In addition, flexible work hours may be available to facilitate family or other obligations. Mobile working tools, including BlackBerries, laptops, Virtual Private Network connectivity, netbooks and internet sticks are available for many positions, to facilitate flexible working arrangements. In addition there are several satellite offices throughout Toronto, where employees can work or conduct meetings.