- Culture and Values - COTA Health is an inclusive workplace that values diversity, collaboration and innovation. Various committees and policies help to safeguard these values in our workplace, for example our Diversity & Equity Committee and our Anti-Oppression and Health Equity Policy, Anti-Oppression in Employment Practices Policy and our Respect in the Workplace Policy
- Training Opportunities - Our Learning & Development Committee administers annual training programs and budgets. There are opportunities to attend conferences and there are external and internal opportunities for mandatory or optional training. Also the "iLearn" online training database is available for 24/7 training.
- Comprehensive Orientation - All new and returning employees participate in a standardized, formal orientation program that covers administrative and clinical areas.
- Support with Attendance and Performance - Attendance and performance management programs help employees attain regular attendance and other career goals.
- On-Call System - A 24/7 after-hours on-call system ensures that all employees are supported in a work-related crisis or emergency.
- Recognition - Each year, long-serving employees who achieve between 5 and 25 years of service are recognized at 5-year increments.