The material on this website is provided by COTA Health (Cota) for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide specific medical or legal advice for any individual and should not be relied upon in that regard. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and veracity of the information on this website, Cota is not responsible in any way for damages arising out of the use of this website. Cota reserves the right to discontinue, change or modify this website at any time without notice.
Any links Cota provides to other third-party websites are provided for convenience and information only. Cota does not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or appropriateness of the information contained within linked web sites and expressly disclaims any liability associated with such sites and/or their products or services.
The information provided through this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, assessment and evaluation. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any such information, including any reliance on the availability, accuracy, completeness, usefulness or appropriateness of such information. This includes third party content that is made available on, or otherwise accessible through, the website by Cota.
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Cota from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. By accessing this website, you and Cota agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Province of Ontario. You assume full responsibility for any damages from your use of this website and you agree not to make a claim against Cota relating to your use of this website.
Cota is committed to protecting the privacy of those who use our website:
- We do not systematically collect any information about the identity of individuals searching our website.
- We do collect statistical information through a log file indicating which pages were visited and how frequently; this data is analyzed to help us understand the information needs of visitors to our website.
- If an individual offers his/her name to a list or information request, Cota will retain the contact information they have provided in order to provide the information requested.
- Cota will not disclose, give, or sell any personal information about visitors to our website.
- Cota is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of the websites to which it provides links.
- Any unprotected email communication is subject to possible interception and may be subject to third party alteration. Cota assumes no liability for loss relating to breach of confidentiality or resulting from unauthorized access by third parties to electronic files.